My little stud muffin (aka Luke) stood up in a wedding this weekend for Mark's cousin. He did really good. His uncle Todd was also in the wedding. Luke went up to the girl Todd was standing up with at rehersal and asked why she was "hookin with his uncle Todd." The girl didn't know what to say and all I could do was laugh. She said what do you mean "hookin with your uncle." Luke said you know when Todd makes his arm in a hook so that you can grab on to it when you walk down the aisle. What else would you call that but "hookin." That was too funny.
At the end of the ceremony the pastor told the bride and groom to kiss. It was silent except for one junior groomsman chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss!" I thought we had practiced everything. I guess we forgot to tell Luke about outbursts in church. The rest of the people at church were laughing. The groom later told us that made him so nervous.
Anyway, the wedding was beautiful and it was a very nice day for a wedding.



No comments:
Post a Comment