Monday, September 8, 2008

Why did I choose this title

I'm not a very creative person (I'm an accountant) so this title is one of the first things that came to my mind. But "where does time go" is something I find that I ask myself quite a bit. Like where have the last 14 years gone since I graduated from high school, where has the last 8 years gone since my dad died, where have the last 6 years gone since my son was born, where have the last 3 years gone since my daughter was born, where did the summer go, and where has the last 19 days gone since I created this blog.

I work full-time outside the house and have a very challenging position, which I love. But now my son is in 1st grade and my daughter started preschool and I'm finding it very hard to juggle my work career and my family. I feel like I rush in the morning to get Luke on the bus, Brianna to the sitter and myself to work. At night I rush to pick up Brianna, rush to pick up Luke, make supper, do the dishes, do homework, bath time, story time and then get the kids to bed. Once they finally fall asleep it's do the laundry, go through the mail, etc.... The weekends seem just as busy with "chores." Anyway, my point is that time seems to fly by so quickly and I want to know Where Does Time Go?

Please be patient with me. This blogging thing is new and I'm just learning how it all works. If you have any tips or pointers I'd welcome them.

1 comment:

~Denise~ said...

I have no idea how you do it all. You are an amazing woman.