Monday, October 20, 2008

Dilema

If you have an issue with a family member over something that may see trivial to some but means a lot to you should you approach them and let them know how you feel. Should you talk about it if you know it might cause some family problems. Is it better to be quiet about it and just "look" happy or confront the issue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends on the issue. Lord knows I've spoken my mind to family, and we get through it, and sometimes the truth is tough, but if it's doing harm to others, or causing a big rift, it may need to be talked about. I keep shut about smaller stuff, everyone's living different lives...

Tough one!

Dan, Amy and the kiddos said...

i agree..it's tough. i would say talk about it...as time goes on if it bothers you know it will just continue to grow.

~Denise~ said...

I'm with Dawn. I think it depends on the issue. If it's something that is really bothering you, it may be worth the discussion, even if there is a small rift for a while. I'll be honest and say that most likely, if it were me, I'd just keep quiet and deal on my own about it. But if it was something that was really upsetting to me, then I'd definitely way talking about it much more.

Good luck Lisa with your decision.