Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Night

Well it is 10:38 pm right now so I'm signing off for the night. My alarm will be going off at 5:15 am tomorrow and if I don't go to bed now I'll be asking myself "where does time go" when I count the few hours of sleep I got.

More to come soon!

3 comments:

Jparker23 said...

It seems like i do that often! stay up supper later and then wonder the next morning why I am so tired!

~Denise~ said...

Hoping you snagged a couple of hours of sleep. ;)

Ryan said...

I too wonder where time goes and struggle with how to balance work, home and family (and still try to get some sleep). The kids are all getting so big. Maybe when Bella gets a little older I too can take the time to figure out how to blog and all this modern technology. Take care and maybe sometime soon are busy schedules can cross for a playdate.